Flood does not cover it all.
7 things that are not covered by condominium flood policy:
- Limited coverage in basements, crawl spaces and property below the grade floor ( even if it is an elevated walk out basement)
- Damage caused by moisture, mildew, or mold that could have been avoided by the property owner
- Money, metals,and valuable papers
- Property and belongings outside the condominium building like trees,bushes,wells, septic system,fences,seawalls,hot tubs and swimming pools.
- Living expenses if you have to move out after the loss
- financial loss
- vehicles like cars and rv’s and their parts
- Bar Bill
Know your policy insuring agreements, exclusions and terms.