Insurance agents get paid by selling you insurance. The more they sell the more they make.
Is that a bad thing? NO!
Having full coverage and not having to worry when things go bad is a comforting feeling.
BUT< insure the big things and take a tighter look at the little things.
Do you need to pay extra for
- loss assessment coverage
- replacement cost when it is new
- fluffy broadening endorsements
- workers comp if you have no employees.
- Directors and officers if everybody is a officer
- Terror insurance
- flood insurance on a mountain
You probably do need all these things, but when pinching a penny, do it in the right spots.
7 insurance policies not to buy from Daily Finace