Coverage you do not need for your condo

Insurance agents get paid by selling you insurance. The more they sell the more they make.

Is that a bad thing? NO!

Having full coverage and not having to worry when things go bad is a comforting feeling.

BUT< insure the big things and take a tighter look at the little things.

Do you need to pay extra for

  • loss assessment coverage
  • replacement cost when it is new
  • fluffy broadening endorsements
  • workers comp if you have no employees.
  • Directors and officers if everybody is a officer
  • Terror insurance
  • flood insurance on a mountain

You probably do need all these things, but when pinching a penny, do it in the right spots.

7 insurance policies not to buy   from Daily Finace


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *