How does your condo property manager affect your insurance?
- They make the decisions for you
- They may know more than you
- They deal with vetted agents and companies
- they require you to buy coverage for them through your policy, like being named as an additional insured on the liability policy, the fidelity policy and the directors and officers policy.
- They choose the contractors, remediation teams and maybe the public adjuster after the loss.
You put a lot of faith and a lot of money into your property manager, so choose wisely.